Our partners provide New York City's public high school students with meaningful mentoring relationships.
- Your business, association, or organization is paired with a public school.
- Choose a point person – the mentor coordinator – to meet with our staff. Planning typically starts in the spring for a fall program launch.
- The mentor coordinator recruits mentors from within the company.
- Mentor coordinators and school-based coordinators match mentors with student mentees.
- Read more of our Basic Action Steps to becoming a partner.
- Mentors commit to at least four hours of time with their mentees each month.
- Mentor coordinators meet regularly with mentors to discuss the program.
- Mentor coordinators plan frequent joint activities for mentors and mentees with school coordinators.
- Read more about our partners' roles and responsibilities.
Pictured on this page: Mentor Eduardo Contreras-Gonzalez and his Mentee Dylan Momplaisir from the Young Professionals Mentoring Program at the High School of Economics and Finance (top photo); 2015 Mentee and Mentor of the year Sofia Rahman and Lynjean Quilang with Notable Pair Woody Swain, Jr. and Jesus Diaz at National Mentoring Month gathering (bottom photo)
Learn more about matching your company with a New York City high school by filling out the form below.